Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday prayer requests

From the Facebook group:
This is from a January 9th post by Vigil for Life:

Just learned that a woman in Milwaukee (who sidewalk counselors valiently tried to prevent from getting an abortion, but couldn't) committed suicide after her abortion. Please pray for her.

and again from Vigil for Life, on Dec. 1st, 2010:

Just received a phone call about a young man named John who tried to commit suicide last night. He's in the UW Hospital, and the family is being advised to pull the plug. Please pray for the man's life to be preserved and for his soul.
(they later that day posted that he had died)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Grandfather shot himself (during the depression) when my Father was 12 years old. My Father was in the next room, heard the shot and found his Father's body. Years later, my Grandmother, who suffered from severe depression, overdosed on pills and slashed her wrists. I was 4 at the time. My Father, an only child, found her. My poor Father had nightmares about this until the day he died (from cancer). Please pray for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment