Friday, February 11, 2011

And yet more Friday requests

Please pray for Thomas whom committed suicide and for my stepfather (70's now) whom was effected by this to this day..my stepfather was a young kid when he walked in as his father pulled the trigger.

Please pray for my friend, Bob, who committed suicide April 20, 1999. I still feel sad every time I think of him. Also, an 18 yo who died in Nov, 2010, named Zak.

Please pray for Scott who committed suicide in 2008. Scott lost his mother at a very young age and I am sure the family is devastated.

just found out earlier today, that Jordan, a 16 year old son of a friend from high school committed suicide two weeks ago. Jordan's family and friends are devastated and at a complete loss... please pray for all of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment