Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Prayer request

I have been overwhelmed with prayer requests because of the publicity on spiritdaily. Thanks be to God we gained a lot of new members. Over the next few days I will try to post the requests from the Facebook site here too. For right now, I am asking prayers for Joe who is suicidal.

If anyone would like to "spiritually befriend" Joe and be like a guardian angel, praying for him everyday in a special way, let me know.

It would be really great if all the suicidal people could be "spiritually befriended" by someone. The list is on our website, and is updated on weekends. I will indicate the ones who have already been "befriended." https://sites.google.com/site/divinemercyforlostsouls/prayer-requests-received
I use the word "adopted" before, but it does not seem like an appropriate word since most of these people are adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment