Monday, May 7, 2012

prayer request and awesome story

Please pray fro Julie, a young mother, who tried to commit suicide over the weekend. She is in rehab now. Julie had called my friend on Saturday night and asked for prayers. The next day at Mass during the Consecration as my friend prayed for Julie my friend had a vision of Jesus holding a girl whose hair was all wet, as if to be offering her to the Father. My friend wondered what this was all about. The next day a family member of Julie's called my friend and said that Julie had taken pills and threw herself in the river the night before at 3 AM, but a man saw her and tied some shirts together and rescued her. I think the man was Jesus, or at least an angel sent by Jesus! The power of prayer is amazing! Please keep praying! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment