Monday, May 23, 2011

Urgent prayer request

Please pray for Jessamyn, age 39, who tried to commit suicide on Sunday by taking prescription and over the counter drugs. This has done so much damage to her body that she has to have one of her legs amputated, a liver transplant and she has kidney failure.

Her aunt called me and asked for prayers and I told her that I was hearing trains like crazy Sunday morning, and prayed the Divine Mercy chaplet on my knees for a person who may be trying to commit suicide. Her aunt said it may have saved her life. I was getting ready for church at the time, and was in a hurry, when I was hearing the trains, and did not want to stop and get on my knees, but I did anyway. The lesson here is when we get that prompting from the Holy Spirit, to obey it.

No comments:

Post a Comment