Sunday, May 15, 2011

New request and encouragement

Please pray for a young girl named Marissa who is suicidal and cutting herself. I told her mother that I would try to find someone to spiritually befriend her and pray for her every day. Any takers? It would be nice to have someone that does not already have a friend to pray for.

I was at a conference this weekend, where I met Marissa's mother. Another lady came up to me and said that she sent the link to our website to a lot of people and that it is really helping people. I thought you would like to know that.

Also Dr. Rosalie Turton from the 101 Foundation spoke and she really impressed how importrant it is to pray that souls do not go to hell. She spoke about making sacrifices often for someone who is dying and in danger of going to hell - little things like giving up that cookie you wanted to eat, for a soul, etc. I thought this was a little confirmation for what we are doing here when we pray for those who are suicidal and even when we pray for those who have committed suicide, when we pray an anticipatory prayer that they were saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment