Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Good news!

On April 23, 2013, I wrote a letter to Pope Francis and asked him to bless our Divine Mercy for Lost Souls ministry. I said in the letter that because he is for the poor and forgotten, who could be more poor and forgotten than the souls in... Purgatory who have committed suicide since most people think they all go to hell (which we know is not true). Anyway, I never expected to get a letter back, but today I got a letter from the Vatican saying the Pope thanked me for my letter and was sending a blessing! It was very short, but nevertheless, I am very excited about this. He does not read English, so someone had to have translated it for him. Also included was this picture of him and his coat of arms on the back. Thank you, Pope Francis!

No comments:

Post a Comment