Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back online with requests

I just got back from a pilgrimage a week ago and I prayed for all the intentions at all the holy places including Mass, Adoration, both mountains, the statue of the Risen Jesus, and the Divine Mercy shrine. I'm finally getting caught up on all the emails and mail. I'm happy that there was not much activity on here while I was gone. Thanks for all your prayers for these souls.

Please pray for Laura, who is suicidal following a divorce. She is 34 years old and has 3 children under the age of 10. She was recently hospitalized. Thank you.

Please pray 4 BENSON who wants to commit suicide. ThankYou


Please pray for a young man "D". He and his family are in shock. His half brother who was only 17 years old committed suicide on June 1st. This young man just returned to work this week. I don't want to mention any names to preserve the family's privacy. I can't begin to imagine the devastation they must feel. There was no note and no indication that there were any problems. May our dear Mother Mary comfort them and Our Lord hold them in the palm of His hand. (this request is from another group; I don't know them, but God knows)

No comments:

Post a Comment