Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sharing another experience

Please pray for the person who was trying to commit suicide Tuesday morning. I had a very strong expereince with hearing trains during Adoration and Mass. I was in tears and sick to my stomach. I prayed very hard and when the priest walked into the chapel before Mass I asked him if he could hear the trains and he said no, so I knew for sure at this point they were meant for me. I did not know how I was going to get through the day teaching. It really drained me. But after Mass and offering my Mass and Communion for this person, the Lord put me at ease and let me know that I should be joyful not sad because the prayers helped. I am grateful that God would use me in this way. I don't know if the person stopped or continued and repented, but either way, it is good. The trains stopped after Mass and I had a good day teaching. To read my original story about the trains, go to https://sites.google.com/site/divinemercyforlostsouls/

No comments:

Post a Comment