Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday request

This is from another group.  I am leaving out even the girl's first name for privacy because it is a very unusual name and people may recognize it.  God knows who this is.

Please pray for a girl who is turning 18 soon. She has developed a drug addiction and on top of that she's tried to commit suicide three times recently. She left home about two years ago. She has a very difficult relationship with her step dad who is an alcoholic .

Thank you.

Here is another request from a friend. He is asking for prayers from M, who wrote the following:
"I ask for prayers for me and my family as I have been having some major depression/suicide problems. Much appreciated. I know it is a long process but I hope all works out because I don't like feeling this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment