Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday of Holy week requests

I was away for the weekend so I am catching up on the requests from Facebook:

Please pray for a service member's husband who took his life ... Don't have very many specifics but Our Lord knows... For the wife and children left behind, too...

Please pray for Mark, 28, who took his own life a couple of weeks ago and for his family. Thank you so much.

This was posted in other prayer group:
Please pray for the soul of my brother-in-law, Mel, who committed suicide last night, leaving behind a wife, my sister, and two sons, one 17 and the other 8 years old. Please pray that our merciful Lord render him a good and merciful judgment and that God lifts the remaining family up in his loving arms, especially my sister Colleen and her sons Patrick and Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment