Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday requests

From the Facebook group:

I lost my son Tristin Paul on April 15, 2012 to suicide. The last 30 weeks and one day have been the hardest of my life. He was my only child and truly a blessing. I don't know why this has happened. He is so loved and so talented. I have to believe that his date of birth and date of death has meaning. He was born April 10th 1994 (The Sunday following Easter before Divine Mercy Sunday was established) and he passed on Divine Mercy Sunday as well. His time of birth was 2:51pm and his time of death was 1:55pm. Please pray for my son's soul and for God's grace to be with my baby.

At least 35 years ago a man named Edward committed suicide. I just remembered him. Please join me in praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment