Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday requests

Request from another group: I would like to ask for prayers for the family of a young man that committed suicide last night. The young man & his father both work at my husbands work. My husband knew the father. I do not know the son's name but the father's name is Ralph. Please pray for this family & the soul of this young man. Thank you!

Please pray for a man who killed his mother in law and then he tooks his own life. His Mother in law was a terminal cancer and she was 99 years old.!!!

Please pray for Frank, Suicide -- hung himself at home. My friend Bev + their son James found Frank hanging in the closet. He's been sick from alcoholism and brain injuries and not himself for many months. He was 52 years old. Married to Bev for 30 years. Please ask your prayer group(s) to pray for Frank's soul.....for his wife Bev, their 2 "kids": James & Amy,and 2 grandchildren. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment